Friday, November 25, 2005

Magnetic Clasp Credit Cards

story of the frog and scorpion


A scorpion and a frog have to seek a broad border river. Says the scorpion to the frog, "You frogs, look: I can not swim, but would really love to de other side of river. Therefore it would be incredibly helpful if you could put me on the back, to swim with me to the other shore. "Answered the frog," I 'm not stupid! If I swim with you over the river, then you will sting me certainly, that we hardly have reached the middle of the river ... Then I go under and drown, "said the scorpion". Look frog. Why would I do that then. Because then I'm going down with you and drowning as "the frog thinks for a moment and then swimming slowly takes the scorpion on his back in order. As soon as the two have reached the middle of the river, as the scorpion zusticht actually. While
of drowning, the scorpion says to the frog, "Welcome to the Middle East!"

By Andre K., who will be saluted at this point, I have the first one! And I cool place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment