Monday, August 23, 2010

Lasik Eye Surgery Price Malaysia

main floor - we're back!

Yes I have long written anything. After the events surrounding the Rostock-home game and the club's management initially went through the measures announced to fan shop, USP and other parts of the fan scene, the broken dispute within the fan scene and the ever-increasing collection of FC St. Pauli by the mechanisms of the rise I have a listlessness to the Association, which has even shocked me. This was accompanied by a disease, and even so I could only partially pleased with the athletic success of our association and the associated (near) ascent. Therefore I have brought in recent months, a little break to get me to even be clear to what extent I'm willing to suffer with and for this club and to give everything. Where are suffering in the current wave of success probably not the right word.

But since I am not willing to let these my FC St.Pauli "fashionistas" and "Kultsabblern" to own, return to the club's back when the lift back in the other direction moves the club and I probably fall hopelessly I will, from the first separation niht. Also comes for me to present Altona93 often propagated in the media change, which is on some Ex-St.Paulianern currently so de vogue yes yes now no question.

Therefore one can expect next season from me one or the other commentary on events surrounding the FC St. Pauli. Without a ticket I will of course in the current season, very difficult to comment on many games. This will however still be not the main component of this blog. This should continue to be more my opinions on certain events surrounding the FC St. Pauli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment