Sunday, January 16, 2011

Riverboat Balsa Wood Plans

... Hiss

and many thousands of people in Millentorstadion me yesterday reflected the belief that I can explain to my daughter in a few years (if they understand) why it is no problem since birth, member of the FC St. Pauli and not in another club (in this case from the area) and where the difference is between these same clubs and the FC St. Pauli. You let the anger fade over Stengers interview as well as my anger at the ignorance of some media ...

But I want to say thank you! Thank each individual who painted a Jolly Rouge sprayed, copied, printed on T-shirt or simply held up in the stadium did. You are incredible!

This was just the beginning! Bring back Sankt Pauli!

My personal favorites pickings yesterday:




The background and the Jolly Rouge in different sizes, it
here


0 comments:

Post a Comment