Monday, December 19, 2005

Afrin Burned My Throat

From superstars and checkpoints

The last weekend had to offer to review some surprises, which I will not hide from you! It all starts on Friday. Katja, Janne and I are going again in the evening at the Nova, a very nice club dance music. Somehow we know the people there already. Is indeed not surprising. Man falls to a halt for so little. Anyway, I feel like another for a beer. At the bar, the bartender shakes his head and give me decide instead to second Eventually resigned and will pay, as the bartender shakes his head again. When he was not even accept the money for a bottle, understand I know that he has invited me! I was pleased fully. In the end, just before the homecoming tour we will also be donated for 3 Tequilla!

In the taxi. From a distance I can see the checkpoint and I think hopefully we can probably just drive through. But the police wants us to stop. All right. There are then suddenly a few police officers at the taxi and show steadily at me. So I presented my passport. But the show still on me. So I get out. Katja wants to follow me. But the "No Madame" stops them. I must put my hands on the car as the first roof and I really thoroughly sampled. When I want to take my hands again, I will signal to them that I want but please leave where they are, until the procedure is over. I will still need to empty all my pockets. Only then we are allowed to continue.

on Sunday. Actually, we want to go to the book fair. But Zied, my roommate from Tunisia, has tickets for "Super Star". A joy of it's participants. So we off to taxi to the studio of SinElFil FutureTV. We sit in the LiveUebertragung, in the very front of the 2nd Series. Hats anyone noticed? ;-)

yet soo a little thing that I am somehow I get myself a donut for breakfast occasionally. I come this morning to the small business. Since my donut is already ahead of me on the counter, without my having to say something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment