Thursday, December 29, 2005

How To Draw Slipknot Nine Pointstar

Aqaba

Today I arrived in Aqaba ...! later with the Jett bus for 5JD we went to Amman and release no 4 hours, I have arrived. So far I think the city actually quite beautiful. Is somewhat smaller and therefore everything is somehow easier to find. So really warm isses this evening. But nevertheless outdoor food good in it! Even in Amman, I met at the bus stop a Spaniard, with whom I share now, even a hotel room because cheaper. The name I can remember I have not, I do not soo habs quote at least by name-but white I that he is 26, comes from Catalonia and teacher.
The plan for tomorrow: A little bit of running around, sitting on the beach, reading ...
Somehow I remember because of the way back a little. Somehow haunts me since my arrival in Jordan, a rumor that it is not possible on the Syrian border to get a visa. I just hope that this is just a rumor, or that I find a reasonable level officials. Otherwise, the return trip is now completely chaotic: From the border somehow back to Amman and then but in the very expensive plane that is soo not what I would have quite the delight!

me here by the way has been obtained, the Lebanese daily politics. Only in Amman, I found the daily star - Jaja I do not find some of the soo good, but there are also enough Rheinpfalz readers ;-) - I always read in the office. In any event there on the front page a report about Israel and the latest action in Lebanon. discard short time with a few planes over Beirut and the PFLP camp one or two bombs. I was shocked a little bit when I read the ... I must admit.

Soo that's it for today for the first time then makes good times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment