Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who Is Sandra From Ff-models

work Not

is now this week again almost over, it is just amazing how fast time flies. Speaking of time. Actually, just it Christmas time? But I somehow I was still not as vorweihnachtlichlichen really feeling may, perhaps due to the fact that it is quite warm in Beirut and I'm running around every day with the T-shirt. And if you like for there to have mulled wine, Jagertee or in my case, and Katie's hot orange with Berentzen grain apple thinking?

The first few days this week, I've, as below indicated, spent in the UN building. And it was kind of funny this morning to take a taxi and go there (and here, as so often pay twice as much as usual really, but this is still cheap ... morning, but I can not act simply .. . Sorry), but instead return to the office. There, so a lot of work has been waiting for me. Especially for the annual report, which should be done. But also because of the conference report. The home would have to be updated again. And I have read for days and, accordingly, no newspaper waiting for all checked items on the newspapers that I copy, read or categories. And: Nothing is soo as old as yesterday's newspaper, right? I'm soo soo grad ... And you?

for the weekend so far has not really planned. Maybe go to the Book Fair, taking place right here. Perhaps, however, do nothing at all. Or perhaps a trip? It's like a supermarket: the choice is simply getting too big, no matter how small the shopping list! So I'm off shopping times
;-) Have a nice morning, day or evening, depending on when you're reading this!

Inspirational Music grad now: the strokes

0 comments:

Post a Comment