Saturday, December 31, 2005

How Do You Know If A Scopio Like You

Almost reached the end

Hello ... Just now I am back in Damascus. It is soo amazing. I'm looking forward degree that it worked in the last week everything. And today: 8 hours on the road, no problems at the border, and just now have found a hotel room!
This is probably as with the visa: Is there a message in the home country, there must be a visa for Syria benatragt. There are probably one in Germany. I have it but not sought. This has led to uncertainty here now. But since I have 3 visa in my passport, had been the 4th now on the way back, luckily no longer a problem! Everything understood? ;-)
Tomorrow I am going home, to Beirut. What is super easy because I've already done 1000 times. ;-) Outcome of trip: Jordan is super nice! I like really good! I would recommend (almost) everyone! Wish you all a Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment