Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pokemon Crystal Vba Files

Amman-Aqaba-Amman-Damascus-Beirut

I was shopping today: first, a new clock, and then another 5 DVDs. First, Syriana, which I would most like to look the same. Second, the 5th Season of OZ, a show that I have always been viewed in America on HBO. A bit like Like "Behind Bars," a little bit crass, perhaps.
This morning I am asking about flights. Would have been nice: all aboard the plane, and down to Beirut. Is relatively cheap, but still a bit too expensive. Now the way back is probably quite stressful. I am going down tomorrow to Aqaba. And since there are no direct flights to Damascus, I returned to Amman on Saturday, then north to Damascus, so that I can return to the West in Lebanon. That adds at least 15 hours bus and I will now pause possibly even 2 stops. So I do not know whether I can really soo at 1.1. to be back in Beirut.
Yesterday I am indeed of the Austrians / Election Berliners Gabi und Klaus adopted, at this point that I want to greet. Later I meet up with yet Tolee to a Coffee Shop. Then I'll probably back early to the hotel, unpack and read a little Harry Potter, I surprise like that. Though of course not as great as everyone says
;-) Many greetings and my sister and Frank (already) a nice birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment